Phoebe M. Mansfield was born to Amasa Mansfield and Electa Soper in City, County, New York, USA circa 1817.
[Admin: Need to revisit her birth date. 1860 census says she was 45, which puts her birth around 1815. Her birth year based on stated ages in the four censuses is 1817.33.]
Children of Phoebe and Reubin include:
- Richard Reubin Pettis 1840–1918 (77)
- Daniel Pettis 1842–1918 (76)
- Lucina F Pettis 1845–1901 (56)
- Susanna Luisa Pettis 1847–1893 (46)
- Charles Ephraim Pettis 1849–1911 (62)
- William Pettis 1852–1918 (66)
- Hannah L Pettis 1855–1925 (69)
- Phebe Pettis 1856–1913 (57)
- Amasa Pettis 1858–1913 (55)
- John Melvin Pettis 1860–1937 (77)
Phoebe’s husband, Reubin Pettis, died in the “early sixties”, after which, Phoebe brought her family to Michigan. [Hannah Pettis Obituary]
Phoebe passed away in City, County, State, USA [DEA: probably Benzie, MI area] on UnknownDate at the age of UnknownAge.
[Admin: I’ve set the date of this biography to January 1, 1862 in the hopes that it is somewhat close, not because I have any solid information on the actual date of death.]