Edith Lillian Buess was born to John Henry Buess and Anna Augusta Beaven in City, Wyandot, OH, USA on Wednesday, April, 7, 1880.
Edith married John J. Moore in City, Wyandot, OH, USA on Saturday, September 28, 1901.
Children of Edith and John include:
- Charles Atholl Moore 1903-???? (??)
- Roy Emery Moore 1910-1981 (71)
- Ethel Ruth Moore ????-???? (??)
- Willis Moore ????-???? (??)
Who is Edith to you? The following is not a complete list of relatives/descendants, but if you recognize any of these names, it may help you answer that question.
- Mother of Roy Emery Moore.
- Grandmother of Doris Jane Moore.
- Great grandmother of Joyce, Dan, Gloria, Mike, Valerie, and Teresa.
- 2nd great grandmother to Kelly Jean, David Michael, David Daniel, Steven Michael, Gina Joy, Kristen Marie, Bradley Jay, Joseph Michael, Matthew Allen, Daniel Scott, Jennifer Lynn, Jaysson Solomon-Elijah, Job Gabriel-Elisha, and Sarah Kaylynn.
- 3rd great grandmother to Kari Nikole, Kali Ryann, Brett Mikalary, Samantha Marie, Spencer Jay, Megan Armenia, Dominic Daniel, Tristen Jay, Zachary Todd, Kayla, and 20+ young folks.
- 4th great grandmother to other young folks.
Edith passed away in Interlochen, Grand Traverse, MI, USA on Thursday, March 17, 1960 at the age of 79.
From the local newspaper:
Mrs. Edith Lillian (Buess) Moore, 79, died unexpectedly Thursday morning, March 17, at her residence in Interlochen.
Mrs. Moore was born April 7, 1880, in Wyandotte county, Ohio, and lived there until moving to Interlochen in 1949. She was a member of the Evangelical United Brethren church of Forest, Ohio.
Surviving are her husband, John J. Moore of Interlochen; one daughter, Mrs. Leroy Tubbs (Ethel) of Pontiac; two sons, Charles of Branson, Missouri, and Roy of Lake Worth, Florida; seven grandchildren and nine great grandchildren.
Funeral services were held at the Martinson funeral home in Traverse City on Saturday with the Rev. Stephan Evans officiating. Interment was made in the family lot at the Inland [hand corrected by someone to “Grawn”] cemetery.Resident of Interlochen Dies, Local Newspaper