William Jacob Kahley was born to Joseph Kahley and Nancy Dicus in Cessna, Hardin, Ohio, USA on Sunday, May 9, 1869.
Who is William to you? The following is not a complete list of relatives/descendants, but if you recognize any of these names, it may help you answer that question.
- Father of of Laura Lucille Kahley.
- Grandfather of Doris Jane Moore.
- Great grandfather of Joyce, Dan, Gloria, Mike, Valerie, and Teresa.
- 2nd great grandfather to Kelly Jean, David Michael, David Daniel, Steven Michael, Gina Joy, Kristen Marie, Bradley Jay, Joseph Michael, Matthew Allen, Daniel Scott, Jennifer Lynn, Jaysson Solomon-Elijah, Job Gabriel-Elisha, and Sarah Kaylynn.
- 3rd great grandfather to Kari Nikole, Kali Ryann, Brett Mikalary, Samantha Marie, Spencer Jay, Megan Armenia, Dominic Daniel, Tristen Jay, Zachary Todd, Kayla, and 20+ young folks.
- 4th great grandfather to other young folks..
William married Emma Amy Jane Wetherill in City, Hardin, Ohio, USA on Sunday, December 6, 1891.
Children of William and Emma include:
- Wellington Joseph Kahley 1892–1966 (74)
- Unknown Daughter Kahley 1894–1894 (0)
- Lottie Ellen Kahley 1895–1964 (69)
- Carey Warren Kahley 1900–1987 (87)
- Mary E Kahley 1902–1964 (61)
- Theodore Olin Plin Kahley 1905–1939 (33)
- Ray Allen Kahley 1907–1943 (35)
- Alta Kahley 1910–1910 (0) (Alta only shows on the 1910 census, Guessing she died shortly after birth?)
- Laura Lucille Kahley 1912–1975 (63)
- Willis F Kahley 1915–1965 (49)
William passed away in Pleasant Township, Hardin County, OH on Monday, May 27, 1946 at the age of 77.