You seldom see Tracie’s middle initial “M”, especially in later years, but you will find it in the July 3, 1916 record of her marriage, the 1920 & 1930 census, and her 1916 marriage license.
Children of Tracie and Daniel include:
- Alvin Ernest Arnold 1917-2006 (88)
- Allen Fredrick Arnold 1921-1980 (58)
- Alton Leonard Arnold 1925-1934 (8)
- Laban Daniel Arnold 1929-1987 (57)
Who is Tracie to you?
- Mother of Laban Daniel Arnold and Alvin Ernest Arnold.
- Grandmother of Joyce, Dan, Gloria, Mike, Valerie, Teresa, Sally, Carol, and Roger.
- Great grandmother to Kelly Jean, David Michael, David Daniel, Steven Michael, Gina Joy, Kristen Marie, Bradley Jay, Joseph Michael, Mathew Allen, Daniel Scott, Jennifer Lynn, Jaysson Solomon-Elijah, Job Gabriel-Elisha, Sarah Kaylynn, Kandy Kay, Randy William, Scott Anthony, Joy Ann, Beth Ann, and Anne Marie.
- 2nd great grandmother to Danielle Rose, Dutch Reese, William Henry, Nolan Anthony, Nickolas Anthony, Sydney Kay, Wyatt Anthony, Kari Nikole, Kali Ryann, Brett Mikalary, Samantha Marie, Spencer Jay, Megan Armenia, Dominic Daniel, Tristen Jay, Zachary Todd, and ADK, AJC, ARC, BMP, CJS, CMA, DLA, DMA, EGS, ELO, GAL, JRC, KARM, KC, LVA, MMA, NKK, RJR, SJA, TDR, TJM, WAS.
- 3rd great grandmother to DK and MJK.
On November 26, 1914, Tracie published a mock newspaper called the “Platte Gossiper”, which is included in the images below. Among other things, Tracie predicted her future marriage to Dan Arnold – 20 months in advance of it actually happening.